‘Leather Jacket’ – the word in itself is enough to drive love of all the guys and girls looking forward for a forever fashion staple. Leather jackets have been a trending fashion for decades and they never seem to go out of the vogue. People love wearing leather jackets anywhere, anytime. Being chic and classy, leather coats proffers very stunning look to the wearers and adds essence in their personality. Since leather jackets are worn as the outer wear, they serve as the protective gear while riding on the road and during the chilly weather. It won’t be unfair to state that leather jackets are not just the Optional wardrobe on the contrary they are a MUST wardrobe to keep. Irrespective of age or gender, humans are in the deep love with donning the fashionable leather jackets.
While we all are in love with wearing leather jackets, frankly telling, we all can’t afford making this investment because genuine leather does not come cheap. Buying a leather coat is a luxury in itself that ask the buyers spend through the nose while making the purchase. This is the reasons that we tend to have several sorts of questions in our mind when we go to make a purchase of leather jackets.
Lets’ clarify your doubts by answering a few of the most common questions that are virtually in every mind including me.
What makes leather jackets so fashionable?
Since leather is a luxury material, leather jackets are fashionable. They look pretty simple in style yet float in the market of fashion. The combination of a luxury material and simple style equals a timeless classic that never goes out of vogue equals always fashionable.
What are the benefits of buying Original leather jacket?
- Genuine leather has a distinct aroma that gives the attire a feel of luxury and prestige.
- The leather turns softer and more attractive over time, which makes it more comfortable.
- Since no two animal hides are exactly the same, each piece of leather is unique in itself.
- Leather tends to last forever when maintained properly.
Now, you would definitely be thinking how to maintain leather jackets? Well, my last focus is on the same…
What are the good ways to maintain protect and take care of a leather jacket?
- Avoid polishing your leather coat with leather softener, coconut oil, mink oil or any such thing as it may leave marks on the surface.
- Store your jacket in a cool and dry place preferably when it is not in regular use
- Do not get it too wet, only dry clean.
- Do not store your jacket in plastic. Store it in a cloth garment bag as leather needs to “breathe”.
- When wet, spot dry with a damp towel and allow it to dry at room temperature.
- Try to wear a scarf to keep hair and body oils away from the collar.
- Hang your jacket on a formed and sturdy hanger to preserve the shape when it is in regular use.
- Lastly when you store your jacket for longer periods of time, do not leave it hanging in closet on the contrary but fold it and place it horizontally on a surface.
With proper care and maintenance, your leather jacket will provide you warmth and protection against the elements and at the same will make you look chic also for years to come.
I’m sure my little effort to clarify your confusion will go a long way in helping you make the sincere investment in leather jackets.